Hindu Kush strain, also called “Hindi Kush,” is a pure Indica marijuana strain named after the mountain range stretching 500 miles between Pakistan and Afghanistan. The harsh climate of its homeland has conditioned this strain to express a thick, protective coat of crystal trichomes cherished by hash makers worldwide.
The Hindu Kush Strain is one of the oldest and most popular weed strains, and it’s known as medicinal because it’s 100% pure Indica. It provides a lengthy high and is perfect for restless nights and lazy days. If you’re hoping to relax and take a load off, this strain is ideal for you.
Effect Hindu Kush Strain
With just one puff, smokers will achieve a profound and pure sense of relaxation thanks to its powerful calming effects. This strain produces sedating psychoactive effects that make it a great choice to treat different body inflammations, muscle spasms, and chronic pain. Its medicinal aspect can help relieve insomnia, stress, and lack of appetite.
• Variety: 100% Indica
• Type of variety: feminized
• Genetics: Hindu Kush landrace
• Effect: Euphoric, physical, relaxing
• Taste: earthy / pine / sweet
• Indoor flowering time: 55 – 65 days
• Outdoor harvest time: late September to mid-October
• Indoor yield: 450 – 650 g / m2
• Outdoor yield: 550 – 650 grams per plant
• Indoor size: 70-120cm
• Outdoor size: up to 200 cm
• THC content: 16 – 19%
• CBD content: 0.3%